- Theory of Change development
- Mixed-methods data collection and analysis, including Propensity Score Modeling and Randomized Control Trial designs
- Developmental, formative, and summative evaluation
- Evaluation training and capacity-building
- Communications and thought leadership strategy development and implementation
Read a featured Evaluation project.
- Philanthropic program development, incubation, and implementation
- Grantmaking and grants management
- Investment strategy development and advising
- Communities of practice, learning community, and network development and management
- Framing and facilitation of thought leadership convenings
Read a featured Philanthropic Services project.
Principles that define our evaluation & philanthropic services
- We are interdisciplinary professionals, drawing on our backgrounds in a mix of fields, sectors, and methodologies to elevate cross-cutting lessons from our evaluation and philanthropic services engagements.
- We remain nimble and flexible, fine-tuning our expertise in data collection and analysis, grants management, nonprofit operations, and network development as we learn more about the work on the ground.
- We are thought partners, ensuring that our findings are relevant and actionable – with the purpose of strengthening the philanthropic investment and supporting dissemination and adoption.
- We are culturally responsive practitioners, learning from the perspectives of diverse individuals and communities, so that we can deepen the nuance of our findings and sharpen our communications to the field.